Your oral health is essential and at our Kits dentist, Arbutus North Dental Centre, our group of oral health care experts wish to share with you the most vital oral health secrets that will certainly give you a healthy smile you’ll be proud to share with the world.
- If your gums are bleeding, there’s a very high possibility you have periodontal (gum) disease. Come for a consultation whenever possible!
- An oral health care checkup every 6 months applies only to healthy gums. If you do not have healthy gums, you’ll wish to set up a check-up a minimum of every 3 months.
- Pay special attention to your back teeth when brushing/flossing.
- Appropriate oral health care consists of 10 minutes of brushing and flossing.
- Mouthwash that includes alcohol can dry out your mouth and actually aggravate your halitosis.
Sign up to our weblog for more dental secrets and contact your Kits dentist, Arbutus North Dental Centre, today to take care of your oral healthcare.