CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: HEALTH & SAFETY ARE OUR FIRST CONCERN
We are open and available to schedule emergency dental appointments for urgent care.
Our commitment is to serve our patient family and we will continue to be open and available for emergency dental appointments.
High-level infection control is routine at our dental practice and we are well equipped to treat patients. We are prepared and fully equipped to mitigate and prevent any exposure to coronavirus at our clinic:
- We are following CDC protocols and recommendations.
- We have enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect both the team and our patients, including fit-tested N95 masks, face shields, gowns, head cover, and gloves.
- We have rigorous cleaning practices throughout the office. This includes sanitizing high touch locations like counters, seating, bathroom areas, door handles, pens, payment terminals etc before & after each patient.
- Our infection control supplies and techniques are specifically designed to kill coronavirus COVID-19.
- All patients and staff are pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms; those that exhibit symptoms will be asked to stay home per government guidelines.
- We are maximizing social distancing by having patients remain in their cars until invited in for treatment.
Our commitment is to serve our patient family. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adjust our operations to prioritize the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Dr. Lockhart & the Arbutus North Dental Team