Improve Your Dental Health
We’re delighted to provide you and your family with valuable and timely information and tips that promote health, wellness, and a better quality of life. Here are the basics that you should keep in mind:
- Brush and floss daily.
- Consider using an antimicrobial mouth rinse – this helps kill bacteria that can cause gum disease and other health issues.
- Eat healthy foods that promote dental and overall health.
Visit your dentist regularly, and call your dentist immediately if you discover or suspect any oral health issues, such as:
- Tender, swollen or bloody (red) gums
- Blood due to flossing or brushing
- Any teeth that are loose o Sensitivity to hot or cold liquids or foods
- Alignment concerns with your top and bottom teeth
And please remember: the team at Arbutus North Dental Centre is happy to answer any of your oral health questions and help you and your family achieve the happy, healthy, and vibrant lifestyle that you want – and deserve. Contact us today with any questions, or to schedule an appointment.