About Dr. Florence Lockhart
Treating Patients like Extended Family
Dr. Lockhart has a passionate commitment to personal attention and complete patient satisfaction. In short, her patients are a part of her extended family – and vice versa.
And it’s not just Dr. Lockhart who has this vision. The entire team at Arbutus North Dental Centre is dedicated to creating a warm and collaborative environment. In fact, our front office team has over 60 years of combined experience in making patients feel like VIPs. As a group, we listen, we care and we educate.
Additional Highlights of Dr. Lockhart’s Career & Life:
- Graduated from UBC in 1990
- Has achieved Invisalign Premier status
- Completed full advanced certification, facially generated treatment planning, advanced occlusion, and treatment of worn dentition.
- Other clubs: Tucker Gold Foil Study Club (a course for master restorative technique); BioLase Laser Dentistry; CEREC study club; Orthodontics study club; Endodontics Study Club; Spear Faculty Club Member
- Provides “mobile dentistry” for seniors. When she’s not enjoying her work at Arbutus North Dental Centre or networking with other experienced dentists from across the globe, Dr. Lockhart is passionate about life. She’s grateful to be surrounded by numerous loving friends and family, is an active school volunteer, and is an accomplished gourmet cook.